1.地點狀語從句
地點狀語從句多由wherewherever引起:
Winters were very long where he lived
在他住的地方冬天很長。
I’m standing where the brook and the river meet
我站在小溪與大河匯合處。
He left the camera where it was
他把相機留在原來的地方。
Wherever he went,he took her with him.
不管他到哪里,他都帶著她。
Sleep wherever yon like
你高興在哪里睡就在哪里睡。
You can sit anywhere you like
你愛坐哪就坐哪兒。
Everywhere I go,I find the same result.
不管我到哪里我都得到同樣的結果。

?

2.原因狀語從句:
原因狀語從句多由because,as,since,seeing(that),considering that等連詞引起:
You only do it because you have to
你這樣做只是因為不得不如此。
As he had been up since 4 a.m.,he was very tired.
由于他清晨四點就起床了,他十分疲倦。
He can’t come with us since he’s ill.
由于生病他不能和我們一道去。
Stay in bed longer today,seeing that you were late last night.
昨夜你睡得晚,你今天多睡一會兒。
Considering he’s only been learning English a year he speaks it very well.
考慮他學英語才一年,他英語是講得很好的。
Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it.
既然你現在有了機會,你最好加以利用。

下面這類句子中的從句也表示原因
I’m glad that you are all safe
我很高興你們都安然無恙。
I’m proud that you had the thought
你有這個想法我感到驕傲。