說吧的英文怎么說
2012-07-05 23:51
說吧的英文:
Hear, hear!
- To put it baldly...,ie If I may speak plainly,without trying to soften what I am saying...
直截了當地說吧.... - I'll be frank with you.
坦白跟你說吧。 - Let me put it this way.
讓我這么說吧 - To put it bluntly,you're fired!
直截了當地說吧,你被解雇了! - Speak out. Don't just brood over things.
你有什么事就說吧,別圈在心里。 - Let me be quite blunt(with you)——your work is appalling.
(對你)直說吧--你的工作太差勁. - We're now in a hurry, so come to the point.
我們現在很匆忙,你就直截了當說吧。 - Pollution can't be controlled, or am I talking nonsense?
污染無法控制,我可不是瞎說吧? - Let other people use the more pretentious words
言過其辭的話讓別人說吧。 - Let me direct these remarks to the younger students.
這些話還是讓我來對低年級的學生說吧。
v. 聽見;聽取;聽說;審理案件
- Please keep within hearing.
請保持在聽得見的距離內。 - His hearing is very sharp.
他的聽覺很靈敏。 - His hearing has started to go.
他的聽力開始衰退。 - of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
屬于、關于聽力或耳。 - My daughter is keen of hearing.
我的女兒聽覺靈敏。