Couldn’t love more

And you couldn’t love them more if you tried.
簡直不能更喜歡它們了。

Inside jokes

“We have so many inside jokes!”
“我們有很多圈內(nèi)笑話!”

Sleepy sea otters

Sleepy sea otters hold hands so they don’t drift apart while they nap.
昏昏欲睡的小水獺打盹也不忘牽住同伴的手,以免漂著漂著分開了。

RUB THIS BELLY

YOU MUST RUB THIS BELLY. YOU MUST.
快來摸摸它的肚子??靵恚?/div>

Open that window

You’re sure these animals won’t figure out how to open that window, but are equally sure it would be very cute if they did.
你確定這些小動物不會開窗戶,但同時你也覺得,如果它們把窗戶打開了,那一定會很可愛~

Buy from this dog

You would buy anything from this dog, no matter how much it cost or how little you actually needed it.
不管東西多貴,或者你到底需不需要,你都一定會從這只小狗那里買東西。

Fluffball wears sneakers

While you may like to consider yourself well-dressed, you know that you will never wear anything quite as well as this fluffball wears sneakers.
你也許覺得自己穿的不錯,但你知道嗎,不管你穿什么,這只穿著運動鞋的毛茸茸的小狗都能把你PK掉。

Play fetch

You fully support this dog’s attempt to get a baby to play fetch, because fetch is a great game.
你全力支持這只小狗找小盆友玩丟球游戲,因為這個游戲很好玩。

Drive better

“I even learned to drive better than you!”
“我開得比你好耶!”

Magical place

You know that animals make the world a magical place…
你造嘛,動物可以讓世界變得妙不可言……