餐廳會話(一)
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
好的,你想吃什么樣的東西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
這附近有沒有中國餐廳?
B:There's one across the street.
對街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?
哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建議你去Green Inn試試看。
A:Is it very far from here?
離這里很遠嗎?
餐廳會話(二)
Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?
你知道這附近有好的中國餐廳嗎?
Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?
這條街上有沒有中國餐廳?
Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?
這附近有沒有較便宜的餐廳?
I'd like to eat some French food.
我想吃一些法國菜。
A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.
我想訂三個人的座位,今天晚上7點。
B:For three. And your name please?
三位。您貴姓?
I'd like to make reservation, please.
我想預訂桌位。
餐廳會話(三)
I'd like a table for three or four at seven.
我想訂7點鐘的3人或4人桌位。
Please reserve a table for three.
請預留一個3人桌位。
I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late.
抱歉,我將晚到30分鐘左右。
Do I have to be formally dressed?
我必須穿正式服裝嗎?
B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?
晚上好。你們有幾位?
A:Two.
兩位。