口語精華

1. Try not to make a scene.
.盡量別大吵大鬧。

2. You are getting so worked up, Sharon. I'm afraid you're gonna start shooting light out of your ass.
你太激動了,Sharon. 我覺得你就要從屁眼里噴火了。(后面半句強調說某人太激動了。)

3. You were talking into my ear. /You were?yakking?in my ear.
你在我耳邊不停的絮叨。

4. You're too big an asset to screw around with.
你太重要了,不能隨便對待。

5. Gotta be blunt.
我直說了。

6. You're spinning out of control.
你完全失去控制了。

7. It's time for Don Quixote.
是時候學學唐吉可德的不切實際了。

8. And if you let me, I can prove it.
如果你給我機會,我能證明給你看。

9. Your guy here is a pain in the ass.
這家伙很煩人?。?/div>

10.Then screw it.
去死吧。

11. I want a human moment from you.
我想聽到你人性化的回答。

12. I've longed to hear those words.
我一直期盼著聽到那些話。

13. You're being sarcastic.
你在諷刺我。

14. I really can't pinpoint the time.
我確實說不出準確的時間。


經典臺詞

1. Yeah, I get that there are moments,small moments, infrequent moments, where I'm not the easiest guy to work with,
but who the hell is?
是,我知道有些時候,一些很少不是那么頻繁的時候,我不是那么容易相處,
但誰TMD是呢?

2. When he calls you tonight at 11:00 and wants to come by, don't lay on a tone of voice--
Just tell him real nice that you're hanging with your roommates and you'll see him at work.
Do that three times. He'll get the idea.
當他今天晚上11點給你打電話,想要找你的時候,不要用低落的語調--
告訴他你正和你的室友在外面玩的很開心,你們上班的時候再見面。
三次后他就明白了。

3. I've come here to take your IQ and your talent and put it to some patriotic fucking use.
我來這兒是把你的IQ和才華用于一些狗屁愛國用途。

作者@MJE美劇口語聯(lián)盟 (整理/排版:沈沈鴨 校對:我的美劇口語夢)