戳此下載 魔法親親(含音頻)>>

"You'll make new friends. And play with new toys."
“你會交到新朋友,玩到新玩具?!?/div>

"Read new books. And swing on new swings. Besides," she added.
“看新的書,蕩新的秋千?!彼又f

"I know a wonderful secret that will make your nights at school seem as warm and cozy as your days at home."
“還有,我知道一個很棒的秘密,讓你晚上在學校時可以和白天在家里一樣溫暖和舒服。”

Chester wiped away his tears and looked interested. "A secret? What kind of secret?"
“奇奇擦干眼淚,好奇的看著媽媽?!薄懊孛??什么秘密?”

"A very old secret," said Mrs. Raccoon.?
“一個非常古老的秘密,”浣熊媽媽說,

"I learned it from my mother, and she learned it from hers. It is called the Kissing Hand."
“是我外婆告訴我媽媽,然后我媽媽再告訴我的。這個秘密就是魔法親親。”

"The Kissing Hand?" asked Chester. "What's that?"
“魔法親親?”奇奇問“什么是魔法親親?”

"I'll show you." Mrs. Raccoon took Chester's left hand and spread open his tiny fingers into a fan.
“注意看哦!”浣熊媽媽拉起奇奇的左手,把他小小的手指全部攤開,

Leaning forward, she kissed Chester right in the middle of his palm.
然后身體微微向前傾,在奇奇的手掌心親了一下。

Chester felt his mother's kiss rush from his hand, up his arm, and into his heart.?
奇奇覺得媽媽的親親,從他的手掌心很快沖到手臂,鉆進心里。

Even his silky, black masktingled with a special warmth.
就連他毛茸茸的黑臉頰,也感受到一種特別的溫暖。

Mrs. Raccoon smiled. "Now," she told Chester,?
浣熊媽媽笑著對奇奇說:“現(xiàn)在,

"whenever you feel lonely and need a little loving from home, just press your hand to your cheek and think, 'Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you.'?
只要你覺得孤單且又想家時,你就把手貼在臉頰上,心里想著:‘媽媽愛你,媽媽愛你。’

And that very kiss will jump to your face and fill you with toasty warm thoughts."
這個親親就會跳到你的臉上,讓你覺得溫暖又舒服。”