方式一:
Do you have some time tomorrow?
明天有空吧?
Yes, I do.
有啊。
How about having lunch with me?
一起吃頓中飯怎樣?
Good idea.
好主意。

方式二:
If you're free, how about lunch?
有空的話一起吃頓中飯如何?
When did you have in mind?
你想什么時候呢?
I was thinking about Thursday?
我看星期四怎樣?
That will be fine with me.
沒問題。

方式三:
I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow.
我打電話給你,是想知道明天一起吃頓中飯怎樣?
I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me.
對不起,這個星期我都不方便。
Perhaps we can make it later.
那么,也許改天吧。
That would be better.
好啊。

方式四:
I'm calling to confirm our lunch on appointment.
我打電話來,是想確定一下我們約好吃飯的事。
It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right?
是明天12點吧?
Yes, that's right.
是的,沒錯。
I'll be there.
我會去的。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out lunch on appointment.
真抱歉,不過我不得不取消我們午餐的約會。
I'm sorry to hear that.
真遺憾。
I have pressing business to attend to.
我有緊急的事情要處理。
No problem. we'll make it later in the month.
沒關(guān)系,這個月改天再說吧。

方式五:
I'll get the check.
我來付帳。
No, let me pay this time.
不,這次由我付。
No, I insist.
不,還是我來。
Well, thank you very much.
好吧,那就謝謝你啦。

方式六:
This lunch is on me today.
今天這頓飯算我請客。
I think you got it last time.
我記得上回也是你請的。
It's my pleasure.
我請得心里高興。
That's very nice of you.
既然這樣,那就多謝了。

方式七:
Shall we split the check?
大家分攤吧?
Why don't you let me pick it up.
就讓我來付帳好了。
Oh, that's not necessary.
啊,不必這樣。
I know it's not necessary. I want to do it.
我知道不必這樣,可是我愿付。

方式八:
I really enjoyed the lunch.
這頓飯我吃得好高興。
Yes, let's do it again real soon.
是啊,讓我們不久再一起用餐吧。
I'll be back in town next month.
我下個月會再回這里來。
Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.
好極了,等你來的時候,請再接受我的招待。?