有聲雙語美文:你努力變好,并不是為了配得上誰
作者:滬江英語
2019-04-15 07:00
?
Your life is your own.
你的人生是你自己的。
You put all those effort to make yourself a better person, not to make yourself qualified for someone else.?
所有的努力,都應(yīng)該是為了使自己變得更好,而不是為了配得上誰。
Life is so hard, don't make your struggle?a commodity for others to pick.
生活如此不易,不要讓自己的努力變成人人評價的商品。
It's yours.
它們是你的。
It's all yours.
是你一個人的。
It is your life itself.
它們就是你的生活。
It is you.
它們就是你。
Laugh. Cry. Every step you take forward is a song sung for you.
笑也好,哭也罷,每一次進步都是一曲為你自己吹奏的凱歌。
Pain. Toil . Every failure, you dealt with them all by yourself.
苦也好,累也好,每次的失敗與痛苦也都是你自己在承擔。
All the fights you fought for a better life are the scars that you wear?on your own heart.
為生活的每一點奮斗,都是你自己心上的傷痕。
All the progress you made towards your dream are not given by someone else.
為理想的每一次進步,都不是誰給你的恩惠。
It's not easy to walk on this road called life. No step is. So love yourself when you walk.
在人生這條大道上,每一步都不易,且行,且自愛。
?
(翻譯:能貓)