Just because you finally tell the truth doesn't mean there won't be consequences.

不要以為你最終把真相說出,就不會有任何后果。

They say in fashion, you can become a success overnight . But one minute you're in, and the next you're out.

據(jù)說時尚界,你能一夜成名,但花無百日紅。

One thing about making a deal with the devil . He always comes to collect.

和魔鬼做交易要注意的是,他總是會來收賬的。

Forget a grand entrance. Everybody knows it's the exit they'll remember.

忘記富麗堂皇的大門吧。眾所周知,能讓人記住的只有緊急出口。?

It seems the saying's true-- Like mother,like daughter. Or is it the other way around?

看來老話說得好--有其母必有其女,或是有其女必有其母?

Sometimes a b.f.f makes you go W.T.F but without them we’d all be a little less richer in our lifes.

有時候,最好的朋友會讓你的生活一團糟,可是沒有他們,你的人生就少了許多色彩。

Just because you get out of the game . Doesn't mean someone isn't waiting on the bench to take your place.?

你離開了游戲,并不意味著沒有其他人等著想要取代你的位置。

Sometimes the hero finally makes the choice but the timing is always wrong.

有時候英雄終于選對了人,卻選錯了時間。

Just because you finally tell the truth doesn't mean there won't be consequences.

不要以為你最終把真相說出,就不會有任何后果。

That's when we rely on the ones we love to pull us back. And give us something to hold on to.

有時候我們會依靠我們愛的人拉我們一把,給我們堅持下去的支柱。

L'amitié double les joies et réduit de moitié les peines.

友情讓快樂翻倍,讓痛苦減半。

With friends like this, who needs an army?

有這樣的朋友,誰還需要什么軍隊呢??