?241.?All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you?allow any discount??
你方報的都是FOB溫哥華價,請問你們給不給折扣?

242.?Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount??
難道就沒有可能再多打一些折扣了嗎??
?
243. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an?order for 10000 doze.?
如果你們愿意減價的話,我可以考慮訂購10000打。
?
244.?Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.?
如果貴方準備降價的話,我們也許就能成交。
?
245.?If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude?transaction at that price??
如果我告訴你一個比你們低的價格,你愿意以那個價格成交嗎?
?
246.?If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down??
如果訂購數(shù)量相當大,你們可以降價多少?
?
247.?May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices??
我方能建議貴方的報價降低一點嗎?
?
248.?If we place an order for 2000 dozen up, can you give us a special?discount??
如果我方訂購2000打以上的話,貴方能否給我們一個特殊折扣?
?
249.?If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6%?commission??
如果我方訂購1萬噸以上的話,貴方能否額外給我們5%的傭金?
?
250.?We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000?dozen??
我方購買6000打的話,希望貴方能給我方一些折扣。